Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Anniversary celebration

Happy 3 year anniversary!
Stephen surprised me with an anniversary date yesterday!  He was really creative, and I had no idea what we were doing until we got there! 

This was right after Stephen surprised me with a prenatal massage.  It was my first professional massage, and it was great!  The girl talked the whole time, so there was no falling asleep, not to mention the painful digging into the "tension spots" to release "toxins"  (whatever that means).  But I do feel better!  She said I have toxic buildup because I don't eat organic.  I should have lied and told her I did eat organic to see if she still thought I had toxic buildup. 
Then we went to a sports bar for a little bit, got some wings and watched football.  Then we walked around the Plaza and went to a few shops- I got to show Stephen the crib we should be getting this week.  He loved it, of course.
 THEN Stephen took me to "SantaCaliGon Days" in Independence, MO.  It is a town festival with lots of "junk" (as Stephen likes to call it) for sale, and fair type food.  They had a free Easton Corbin concert that night.  To avoid the smoke and standing in a large crowd we found a hill where we could hear everything so we set up a blanket and listened!  One of the best things about local festivals/fairs is the crazy people that go to them.  We got a big kick out of watching screaming babies, rednecks, and a few people who had a little too much to drink.  Speaking of drinks....
Don't worry, its just homemade root beer (and we shared).  One of my favorite festival specialties!  Stephen just thought we needed a picture of me throwing this big bottle back.  I forgot to limit my liquid intake to avoid the Port-o-potties as much as possible.  At least I don't have a huge belly in danger of port-o-potty walls.  Ew.
 It was so fun- my favorite anniversary of the three!

No comments:

Post a Comment